1. The Purchaser’s personal data administrator is Sound Machines Sp. z o.o., Krotka 29/31 Street, 42-202 Czestochowa, Poland, VAT EU: PL6272741305, REGON 146939095, KRS 0000479665, District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, capital of PLN 200 000.00 fully paid.
2. Under the law, we guarantee full privacy and privacy of our customers.
3. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and actually by General Data Protection Regulation all personal data that are transferred to the Seller by the Buyer are processed in accordance with the law and in the scope provided Authorization for order fulfillment.
4. Customer’s personal information is stored on servers that guarantee their full security. Only authorized employees of our company have access to the database.
5. The Seller warrants to any Buyer who has transferred his / her personal data, the ability to verify, change or remove it from the database.
6. The Seller does not sell, lend or share the collected personal data of the Buyer to third parties.
7. The collection of collected personal data may only be made in the case of written consent or wish of the Buyer and at the request of authorized government bodies to the extent required by applicable law.
– viewed sessions
– viewed products
9. Seller does not send advertising and promotional materials without Buyer’s consent. Advertising and promotional materials are only sent upon receipt by the Buyer of the desire to receive such materials.
10. Buyer’s privacy is very important to the Seller. Buyers are asked to submit any questions or suggestions concerning privacy, including personal data, to the email address: office [at] soundmachines.eu.